The company FICOBA SA respects the protection of privacy and personal data.
It describes in particular the nature of the data that we collect and the reasons why we collect them, for whom we collect them, the period for which we store them, and what rights you have relating to the processing of your personal data and how to exercise them, in accordance with the new requirements introduced by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which entered into force on 25 May 2018 (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation").
1. Identity of the controller
The controller of your personal data is:
FICOBA, limited company (société anonyme), with a capital of CHF 50,000, headquartered in Switzerland, Geneva (1204), Boulevard Emile-Jaques-Dalcroze 5 – registered in the Geneva Trade Register under number 07162/1982 - Federal number CH-660.0528982-6 - IDE number: CHE-108.044.881.
2. Nature of the personal data that we collect from you
2.1. The data you provide to us
The data you provide to us in the context of your job application and in particular by completing our form, are the following:
• Information relating to your identity: name, first name,
• Your contact information: e-mail address, telephone number;
• Notification of work permit if necessary;
• Information relating to any applications that you submit on the Site and in particular the information contained in your curriculum vitae, to which may be attached work certificates, work permits, certificates of good conduct, diplomas, Red Cross recognition and right to practice (medical) - National identity document / passport (both sides in colour) - Criminal records - Extract from the prosecution office, ...
The data that you provide to us when you become an employee of FICOBA SA, are in particular the following:
• Information about your identity: name, first name, date of birth, nationality, AVS-number, Swiss IBAN, family record book, resident permit, cross-border permit, identity photo;
• Your contact information: e-mail address, telephone number.
3. Purpose and legal basis for processing of your personal data
The personal data that we collect:
• Are used to enable us to process in the best possible way any applications you send us by means of the application form.
• Are used to allow us to process in the best possible way your employment agreement.
The personal data are collected on the basis of our obligation to comply with applicable laws and regulations as well as on the basis of our legitimate interest.
4. Recipients of the information that we collect
Your personal data may be communicated to a limited number of persons within the Fiducial Group, who need to know them in the context of their activity.
5. Period for which the collected data are stored
If you do not exercise the rights mentioned in article 7 below, we will keep your personal data for a period that will not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed as mentioned in article 3 above.
The personal data are stored for the longest period of time required to comply with applicable laws and regulations or for another length of time related to our operational requirements, to facilitate customer relationship management and to respond to legal or regulatory requests. For example, most of our clients’ information is retained for the duration of the contractual relationship and, after the end of the contractual relationship for the time necessary to ensure the exercise or defence of legal claims.
We implement measures for the security and protection of your personal data (reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures) to prevent and avoid, as far as possible, any alteration, loss or unauthorised access to your data.
7. Your rights
7.1. Information on your rights
According to the regulations in force, we inform you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• A right of access to your personal data that we collect and process and the possibility of obtaining a copy of them;
• A right of rectification of the data concerning you that would be inaccurate and/or incomplete, as well as a right to erase such data if you consider, in particular, that they are no longer necessary for the purpose of processing or that they have been processed unlawfully.
• A right to restriction of processing of your personal data, in particular if you contest the accuracy of your data (after verification by us) or if you consider that your data have been unlawfully processed but you don’t wish to delete them;
• A right to data portability which allows you to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit those data to another controller;
• A right to withdraw your consent at any time where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent;
• A right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest and for commercial prospecting purposes.
7.2. Exercise of your rights
The rights mentioned in the above mentioned article 7.1. can be exercised at any time by writing to:
For the attention of the DPO
Boulevard Emile-Jaques-Dalcroze 5 - 1204 GENEVA
or by email to the DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request to exercise your rights must be accompanied by a signed copy of an identity document.
The exercise of your rights concerning your personal data is free of charge. However, in the event of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, in particular because of their repetitive nature, we may require payment of a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs incurred in providing the information, making the communications or taking the required measures, or refuse to comply with such requests.
7.3. Response time
We commit to providing you with information on the measures taken following a request to exercise your rights, as soon as possible and in any event within the legal time limits.
7.4. Complaint to the relevant authority
You have a right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the laws and regulations in force on the protection of personal data.
We advise you to check this page on a regular basis for any changes or updates.